The UK plays host to a wide variety of high profile sporting events; from Silverstone to Royal Ascot there is something for everyone with a range of hospitality options to suit any budget.
For international guests, we often suggest typically British hospitality in order to give a real experience of the country not just the sport, and the Wimbledon Championships certainly represented the best of British this year…
Murray-mania was reaching fever pitch ahead of the 2013 tournament at the All England Club, so we created a full hospitality package including:
- Early access to the All England Club
- Morning coffee and biscuits with the daily papers
- Welcome canapés
- Champagne, Pimms throughout the day
- À la carte lunch menu – four exceptional, beautifully presented courses accompanied by a selection of fine wines
- Official debenture tickets for centre court
- Official Wimbledon programme
- Reserved car parking
- Afternoon tea with traditional Wimbledon strawberries and cream
We also organised private transfers and nearby hotel nights along with a hostess to ensure the smooth running of the day.